Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Welcome

Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Hi and welcome to our blog!
My name is Melissa and I work for BoConcept UAE and Bahrain, but I live in Dubai, and I am the one who is going to be the editor of this blog. I have worked in the store before I transferred to the office, and have been doing a lot of decorating of the showroom, but also helped customers with getting their dream home. I have a strong passion for interior design and for writing, so when I got the chance to do both I could only say yes. 

Here you can expect to get inspired by pictures, updates on interior design events around the UAE, information about new trends and everything in between, all with a touch of BoConcept. 
I am really excited to start sharing the BoConcept world with all of you. 
The team in a very rare well dressed and well behaved moment :)

From our Dubai store grand opening

                             
Me, Melissa :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BoConcept © 2014